How To Upload Videos On Youtube
Knowing how to upload videos on YouTube does not take a computer wiz to figure it out. Anyone can upload many videos as they wish and broadcast it public to family, friends, and strangers, or set it to private for select viewing. If it is your first time, follow the instructions on posting videos successfully online.
To upload a YouTube video, you will need:
- A YouTube account
- Video file
- Computer with Internet access
- Create a YouTube account. To upload videos on YouTube, you must register for a YouTube account on the website. On the upper right side of the website, click on "Create Account" and fill out the necessary information, including reading the Terms of Agreement to get started.
- Upload video. Now that you are a registered YouTube member, click again on the upper right side where it says, "Upload" to be redirected to another YouTube page to upload videos. Click on the yellow button "Upload" and select the video file to upload on YouTube.
- Write descriptions. To make your video specific, type in a title and include a brief description to add further information about the video content. Next, add tags so your YouTube video easily searched on the website.
- Save the video. Select a category related to the YouTube video then select the three options: public, unlisted, or private and press the "Save Changes" button. Now your video will be visible to the public for all to see or strictly private, depending on the options you selected.