The ultimate gaming experience includes surround sound, but you have to know how to use the 5.1 sound in the Xbox 360 to experience it. Spherex is the company that produces the 5.1 surround sound system for the Xbox 360. The 5.1 surround sound system comes with an amplifier and awesome speakers with MaxxBass processing. This should make game night an ultimate experience.
You will need:
- Spherex 5.1 surround sound system
- Xbox 360 console
- Place the speakers around the room you will be using. Make sure that the cords included are long enough to reach the amplifier. At least one speaker will have to sit in the center, above or below your TV set. You will then have two front speakers that should sit on the sides of the TV and two back speakers that will sit behind you. Speaker placement is important when setting up the 5.1 surround sound for the Xbox 360.
- Now find a place to put the subwoofer. The subwoofer can go just about anywhere, but the 5.1 surround sound system for the Xbox 360 sounds better with the subwoofer near the front of your setup. It is better for the subwoofer to be placed in a corner or against a wall.
- Grab the speaker cables that came with the 5.1 surround sound system for the Xbox 360. You can now connect the speakers to the amp with the speaker cables. The center plug on the amplifier will be connected to the center speaker and the front and rear speakers will be connected in the same manner.
- Next take the multi-pin DIN cable and attach it to the DIN output on the amplifier. Connect the other end of the DIN cable to the DIN input on the subwoofer. Now you have the 5.1 surround sound system for the Xbox 360 all put together.
- Connect the Xbox 360 to the 5.1 surround sound system. You can hook the surround sound to the TV and be able to watch TV in surround sound. Do this by connecting a coaxial cable from the TV output to the 5.1 surround sound for the Xbox 360 input. Now all you have to do is try it out.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.