How To Use A Beer Bong
If you’re planning on joining a fraternity or going to wild parties, you might want to learn how to use a beer bong. This popular method of drinking a huge quantity of beer in a very short time is often used at beer bashes. You definitely don’t want to be the one person there that doesn’t understand how this works. If you plan on trying it, make sure you don’t need to drive anywhere for hours or maybe even until the next day. Because the alcohol is consumed so fast, it will quickly go to your bloodstream and your BAC will shoot up. For safety, a sober person should be around to catch anyone that falls unexpectedly after using the beer bong.
To use a beer bong, you will need:
- A keg of beer or a quantity of bottled or canned beer
- A funnel
- A rubber hose
- Duct tape
- An extra person
- An audience
- Make the beer bong. Attach the hose to the funnel. If necessary, tape the connection to prevent leaks.
- Put the loose end of the hose in your mouth. Depending on how drunk everyone else is, prepare yourself for lots of crude jokes at your expense. Take a second to remember the good ones so you can use them on the next victim.
- Pour beer into the funnel. It would be pretty hard to do this yourself no matter how drunk you are. Have someone else hold the funnel and pour beer in it.
- Drink, drink, drink, drink as fast as you can. No one wants to be the one who can’t finish the beer bong while the audience chants encouragement.