How To Use Cardio To Burn Fat
Learning how to use cardio to burn fat is a great way to have fun while getting in shape. Cardio routines help many types of people to get in shape quickly. This type of exercise also allows those that are already in shape to maintain their appropriate body fat percentage. Cardio exercise is also widely used for those that are not capable of strenuous exercise. Cardio provides these people with just enough exercise to burn enough fat to get healthier. There are several types of cardio that you can personalize to burn fat where you need it the most.
Supplies needed to burn fat:
- Dumb Bells (use weights that you feel most comfortable with)
- Jump Rope
- Elliptical Machine
- Begin your cardio work out with low intensity cardio moves. These exercises should include at least five sets of ten. Alternate hopping on one leg is a great low intensity cardio move.
- Burn more fat by increasing the cardio intensity level. The ideal exercise will involve increasing the heart rate slightly more while working multiple muscle groups at the same time. An example of this type of exercise is walking briskly on a treadmill moving the arms in alternate directions for at least fifteen minutes.
- Increase the cardio workout to burn fat at a maximum intensity level. A great example of a maximum intensity level is to run three miles within 30 minutes on a treadmill.
- Lower the cardio workout to a low intensity level. Move your cardio routine to the weights. Grab your dumb bells and hold them in front of your body with both hands. Perform five sets of ten squats while holding the dumb bells in the same place.
- Increase the cardio workout to a medium intensity level to burn fat. Pick-up your jump rope and jump rope for ten minutes non-stop without skipping a hop.
- Now you are ready to move to a high intensity level cardio work out to burn fat. Approach the Elliptical machine and set the restraint on medium. Briskly move on the Elliptical using your arms for at least ten minutes.
- Finally close your cardio workout and burn fat with abdominal exercises. Focus on the abdominals and find a rhythm to complete a continuous traditional ab workout for five minutes. To perform the traditional abs workout, sit on the floor with your legs bent and slowly lower your back to the ground, but avoid touching the ground. Follow the traditional abs workout with abdominal sit-ups for the right side and for the left side of the abs wall. Use the same method as the traditional, but you are on your side.