For some reason, you are interested in learning how to use champagne stoppers. Using champagne stoppers is really simple, and they do not require any real knowledge on the subject.
- First and foremost, you will need a bottle of champagne and, of course, a champagne stopper. You can purchase stoppers in just about every super store. If you want a more fancy champagne stopper though, you can seek them out online for a larger and more unique assortment. Choose the one that you like the best.
- Once you pop the cork on your bottle of champagne, pour your drinks, and set the bottle aside.
- You can throw the cork out. Instead of closing the champagne bottle back up with the cork, you will now simply place your champagne stopper into the hole. Most stoppers will close in the carbonation, but other loose stoppers will allow the carbonation to leak through, so try and make sure you get a stopper that has rubber around it. The rubber will squeeze more tightly into the top of the bottle's opening, allowing the champagne to stay carbonated longer.
- There is nothing else left to do. Simply leave it be; you can store it in the refrigerator with the stopper on, or you can leave the bottle in a bucket of ice for your guests to enjoy.
- Enjoy the stopper, enjoy the champagne. Don't over think it. Just remember to take the stopper out of the bottle before you throw the bottle out. Believe it or not, a lot of people lose really nice stoppers by not realizing they are meant to be kept. It's easy to accidentally throw them away.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.