How To Use The Cheat For Stronghold Crusader
Because of the difficulty of the game, many gamers often wonder how to use the cheats for Stronghold Crusader. Also, the game requires you to activate "cheat mode" from the main menu, which can also be confusing to some. However, taking the time to activate the cheats can take far less time than actually playing through the difficult level without cheats.
- Activate "cheat mode" from the main menu. To keep users from accidentally activating cheat codes, the developer decided to make gamers press a combination of buttons from the Stronghold Crusader main menu. To activate "cheat mode" press "shift+alt+a" at the main menu. However, you will not be able to activate any individual cheats until you enter a match.
- Increase your popularity and money. It's impossible to create a lasting empire in Stronghold Crusader without popularity and money. In an actual match, press "alt+x" to increase your popularity by 100 and your bank account by 1000.
- Upgrade your army's gear. Having state-of-the-art gear, or at least during that time frame, can make all the difference in leading a successful campaign against an enemy stronghold in Stronghold Crusader. Press "alt+f" to make any upgrades or purchases, including new buildings, free.
- Kill any enemy forces on screen. Know you're engaging an a battle that's already a lost cause. Press "alt+y" to immediately destroy any enemy forces on your screen. This cheat can reused an infinite amount of times in Stronghold Crusader as long as "cheat mode" is activated.
- Destroy an enemy fortress. Tired of wasting precious units in hopes of destroying a fortress of the enemy's? Press "alt+k" to activate this cheat and instantly destroy an enemy fortress.