Most people would love to know how to use coupons to get free stuff. Well, getting free items with coupons is not as hard as you might think. It just takes a little bit of planning and some pricing knowledge to do so. Just follow these steps and you will be on your way to free items.
- Find high value coupons for items that you will use. Typically, a high value coupon covers at least half of the cost of the item it is for. This is important because the higher the coupons are, the more likely you are to get the item free.
- Look for “buy one get one free coupons” for items that you were already going to buy. If you already have an item on your list and you find a buy one get one free coupon, you are getting something free out of it. This works out well if you use an item a lot, so keep an eye out for these types of coupons.
- Use online sites to help you find potentially free items. Find a few blogs about saving money at your favorite grocery stores. Sites like SouthernSavers.com will show you what coupons you need to clip and where you need to use those coupons to get free items. This makes finding free stuff much easier, so use these sources of information.
- Find stores that double and triple coupons to increase the value of your coupons. A coupon that is doubled or tripled is more likely to get your something for free. For example, a 35 cent coupon for a product that costs $1 will not get you the item free on its own. However, if that coupon was tripled, you would be able to get that item free with money back. So, look for a store in your area that does this and start filling your shopping cart up with free stuff.
- Stack different types of coupons to get an item free. Most stores will allow you to combine e-coupons, in-store coupons and manufacturer coupons to be used on one item. This gives a great potential to get an item for free. So take a look at all off the coupon options available to you to see if you can combine them to get a free stuff.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.