How To Use Effective Body Language In Seducing Women
When you're single, you need to learn how to use effective body language to seduce women. You already know that it's sometimes difficult to find a girlfriend, and when you do find yourself in the present of beautiful women, you may not know how to approach them, let alone show them you're interested. What you need to do is learn how to use effective body language to seduce women. Using effective body language to seduce women is not a difficult feat, once you know a few tricks of the trade. Read below to find out what you can do to portray confidence and ultimately seduce women.
- Make eye contact. Making eye contact is one of the most important body language tips you can follow when it comes to interacting with people, especially the opposite sex. It shows that your confident, competent and bold. It also puts you at the advantage and gives you a little control in the situation.
- Walk tall, stand tall. Don't slump. No, you don't have to be a tall guy to attract women, but projecting yourself as tall shows confidence. Keep your back straight and your chest out. Walking around with the posture of Quasimodo isn't attractive to anybody.
- Keep your head up. Don't look down unless there's a specific purpose. It portrays weakness and a lack of self confidence. You want your body language to show that you're worthy of her attention.
- Smile. It show that you're warm, receptive, fun-loving and good-natured. What woman wouldn't want to be around a guy like that?
- Speak slowly and clearly. Fast talking doesn't show confidence, it shows nervousness or even con-artistry. Speaking slowly shows a certain deliberateness that shows her that you mean business.
- Put yourself in her proximity. First thing's first: if you're going to seduce her, you want to see her and you want her to see you. Remember that when people put themselves in a close proximity of others, it means there is an attraction.
- Face her. Turning your back on her won't make her like you. Show that you're willing to interact and that you want to get to know her.
- "Accidentally" touch her. Don't grab her roughly or be aggressive. Stand so that your arms touch or sit so that your legs or feet touch. If she pulls away and you feel she's offended, back off. If she allows the touching to continue, you know she's interested. This is probably one of the most bold, yet simultaneously subtle ways of using body language to effectively seduce a woman.