Most vacuum erection devices have either a battery operated or a manual pump, but the Encore Deluxe Vacuum Erection Device (VED) contains both, so here is how to use an Encore Deluxe Vacuum Erection Device. Having two pumps allows the user to switch to the manual pump if their batteries die until they can get more batteries. The Encore Deluxe Vacuum Erection Device has a 90% capability of restoring sexual function to men with erectile dysfunction. It is a recommended treatment for erectile dysfunction that is both non-invasive and causes limited side effects. It is a better alternative to invasive things like pills, shots, implants, or surgery. Always consult your physician before using this device to see if it the right choice for you.
Things you need:
- An examination by your physician to determine the cause of your erectile dysfunction
- Water-soluble jelly
- An Encore Deluxe Vacuum Erection Device
- Parts of an Encore Deluxe Vacuum Erection Device. This device has a cylinder, erectile constriction ring, and both a hand pump and a battery-operated pump. The constriction rings come in different sizes, so make sure you get one that fits you comfortably.
- Prepare the penis. Before you put the cylinder over the penis, it is important that you coat the penis with some water-soluble jelly. If you have a lot of hair at the base on the penis, you may want to shave it so you can get an air-tight seal of the cylinder.
- Placement of the cylinder. Place the cylinder over the penis with the constriction ring towards the base of the penis. Pump slowly to create a vacuum so you don’t cause penile pain. If you use the manual pump you can hold the cylinder with one hand and pump with the other. If you use the battery-operated pump you will only have to hold the cylinder with one hand. This can be an important choice for someone who has problems with manual dexterity or Parkinson’s.
- Use of the constriction ring. As the vacuum is created, the penis will become enlarged and rigid. It takes about 20 to 25 minutes to complete the pumping. When the vacuum is completed, put a little lubricant on the base of the penis and slide the constriction ring off the end of the cylinder. This ring will hold the blood that has been pumped into the penis and give you an erection that will last up to 30 minutes.
- Remove the constriction ring. When intercourse is completed you can remove the constriction ring. Semen will dribble out of the penis because it has been held in the shaft by the constriction ring. This should not hinder your enjoyment in any way.
- Men who have a curved penis should not use the Encore Deluxe Vacuum Erection Device as it can cause damage to the already-damaged tissue.
- Men who are on blood thinners or have bleeding disorders should use the Encore Deluxe Vacuum Erection Device under the advice of a physician.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”