How To Use An Erection Pump
Before you learn how to use an erection pump, find out why you might need it. A penis or erection pump is used if you have erectile dysfunction problems. Erectile dysfunction is a problem getting or maintaining a hard erection. It affects men of all backgrounds, lifestyles and races. You can get your erection pump prescribed by a doctor or without a prescription. Most pumps are manual, which means you pump it up by hand. Some are battery operated. You can use any one of these and still receive your desired results of harder, bigger erections that last. Here is an overview of how to use the pump.
To use an erection pump, you'll need:
- Erection pump
- Erection ring
- Personal lubricant
- Soft towel
- Comfortable chair or bed
- Sit back and relax. You need to find a comfortable position in your chair or bed. You can sit in the reclining position or place pillows behind your back.
- Place lubricant. To make your pumping easier, place lubricant along the shaft of your penis. If you purchased your erection pump in a kit, it will come with a suitable lubricant. If not, use a water-based lubricant.
- Place the erection ring. Place the erection ring on the base of your penis. The ring is designed to put tension on the erected penis. It helps keep your erection.
- Stimulate your penis. To make your pump fit over your penis, you'll need to start an erection. It doesn't have to be a large one, but it should be slightly erected enough to put inside the pump. Massage your penis from the base to the head until you have some erection. You should relax while doing this. Try to clear your head of all thoughts.
- Place the erection. Put the pump over your penis. Make sure that it fits down comfortably to the base of your penis. Slightly twist the pump to form a seal. There should be a good seal to create suction.
- Use pump. If you have a manual pump, slowly press the handle or pumping mechanism until it starts to form a suction. Gently pump the device. The amount of time spent pumping depends on the erection pump you purchased. Check the instructions carefully before proceeding. If you're using a battery-operated device, make sure to follow all instructions.
You should soon see a large erection forming. The experience will be pleasurable. When you've reached a certain point, you will have an orgasm. Stop pumping when you feel this. Take the pump off and use your hand to finish releasing your orgasm. Use the towel to clean up.