Learning how to use a food processor to make bread is really quite interesting. To have freshly made bread is a fantastic treat that everyone deserves to try, especially if you love the warm loaves of bread you find at the grocery store. Here's how to make bread at home with your food processor.
To use a food processor to make bread, you will need:
- 6 cups of flour
- 3 ½ tablespoons of sugar
- 2 packages of active yeast
- 2 ½ teaspoons of salt
- 1 ½ cup of chilled water
- ½ cup of chilled milk
- 2 tablespoons of chilled butter
- You want to start with adding your flour and sugar in the food processor. Mix these two ingredients together for about 30 seconds; make sure everything is well mixed. When you’re finished, you will then continue with your other ingredients.
- When you’re ready, add your yeast and your salt to your food processor and the other ingredients already in there. You again want to mix all of your dry ingredients just enough to make sure they are well mixed. After you’re finished, you can then continue with adding your other ingredients.
- When you’re ready to continue with your chilled ingredients, you will want to add them slowly to the food processor on low speed. This will assure that your dry ingredients and chilled ones get mixed well and combined. Once your mixture turns into dough you can turn your food processor off.
- You are now finished, let your dough sit for a few minutes. Then cover and let rise for at least an hour.
- Now that you’re finished with making your dough, you can now bake your dough and make your favorite bread. Preheat your oven to 400 and bake your bread for at least 25 to 30 minutes.
You can now enjoy your bread with your family!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.