How To Use HDFC Netbanking
If you are a HDFC Bank customer, you may want to learn to use HDFC Netbanking. Netbanking allows you to securely manage your online transactions. HDFC is a major Indian bank. The bank is based in Mumbai. With HDFC Bank's Netbanking service, you can manage all your transactions from your home computer, laptop, and even mobile phone.
In order to use HDFC Netbanking, you will need:
- HDFC bank account
- Online access
- Register your HDFC account for Netbanking. You will need to access the HDFC Bank's official site. Download the e-Age Banking form. Fill out the information. Return the form to your local branch. Once reviewed, a IPIN will be created and sent to you.
- Log into the HDFC Bank Netbanking site. Enter your username and IPIN. The IPIN is case sensitive.
- View the demo. It may be helpful to view the demo for first time use on the HDFC Bank Netbank site.
- Once you are logged in, view the features. The top menu consists of all the categories. Scroll over a category and select an option from the drop-box. You can view your account balance, recent transactions, pending transactions, cheque stats, deposit and withdraw history. You can set up new fixed deposits and transfer funds between other HDFC Bank accounts and accounts from other banks.
- Update your information. You are able to change your contact information, password, and even register to view the account from your mobile phone. Select the "other" tab to view these features.
- If you need help, select the help or troubleshooting options. You can contact customer support or view the list of common questions. Netbanking will guide you through and explain what action to take.