How To Use Kama Sutra Massage Oils
If you're looking to give her a sensual night she'll never forget, the only thing you need to know is how to use Kama Sutra massage oils. Aromatic Kama Sutra massage oils are specifically blended to nourish skin and, as Kama Sutra's website promises, "impart a powerful effect on mind, body and spirit." They'll also get you in her thoughts so deeply that she'll never be able to shake you off! Now, there are a million ways you can use Kama Sutra massage oils, but this one seems to get the job done right every time.
- Massage her neck with some Sweet Almond. The best way to start a massage, using Kama Sutra massage oils or otherwise, is always to begin by loosening up the neck and shoulder muscles. Rub Kama Sutra's Sweet Almond oil in your hands and get to work. The Sweet Almond blend is designed to calm and de-stress, and this is probably just what she needs after a day of work!
- Start on her back with the Healing Blend. Kama Sutra's Healing Blend massage oil is promised to sooth muscles and restore harmony. Rub a bit of this on your hands and start working on her back, gently going around the contours of her muscles. Noting feels better than a well done back massage!
- Massage her abdomen with Serenity. One you've got her back thoroughly loosened, the next best Kama Sutra massage oil to use is the Serenity blend. Turn her over and gently rub her abdominal area and her hips with a healthy portion of this oil until she's in a state of nirvana. It's even a good idea to work your way up to top of her breasts. Women love this!
- Work her thighs with Soaring Spirit. Gently massage your way to her legs and use Kama Sutra's Soaring Spirit massage oil to reinvigorate the front of her thighs. Soaring Spirit's fruity blend will give her the winged legs of an angel-something you'll need if the rest of the night goes as planned!
- Massage the back of her thighs and buttocks with Pleasure Garden. The last Kama Sutra massage oil to use is the Pleasure Garden, a blend of jasmine, rose and lavender that's surely to get her in the mood. Apply this to your hands and thoroughly rub her rump and the back of her thighs. With the Pleasure Garden you can even work the more traditional erogenous zones and move right into the night's foreplay.
There are a million ways to use Kama Sutra massage oils. No woman can resist a man who massages, and pretty soon she'll be practically begging you for your magic touch! Women are fairly simply creatures, and luckily Kama Sutra massage oils are there to tell us what they really want!