If you love the taste of homemade bread, you might be wondering how to use a Magic Chef bread machine. Making your own bread is one of the most delicious and aromatic experiences that you can have in the comfort of your own home. If you are thinking of buying a bread machine, consider the Magic Chef, since it is easy to use and works well in almost any kitchen.
- Remove the bread pan from the Magic Chef bread machine. Make sure that it is clean before you do anything else.
- Place all the wet ingredients from your recipe in the bread pan. Stir the ingredients until they are mixed well. Once they are mixed, add all the dry ingredients from the recipe into the bread machine's pan. This includes your flour and salt.
- Place the bread pan back into the Magic Chef bread machine. Close the lid of the bread machine and plug it in.
- Select your preferences on the settings panel. If you are creating a medium loaf, set it to medium. Allow the machine to make the bread. When it is done, you will see a light flash to indicate that the bread is finished.
- Open the cover of the Magic Chef bread machine and take out the bread pan. Be sure to use a pot holder or an oven mitt, since the pan will be very hot.
- Turn the pan upside down quickly to remove the bread. Allow the bread to cool completely and then slice it with a sharp knife for serving.
You may be surprised how easy it is to make your own bread using the Magic Chef bread machine. Search online for some terrific bread recipes and then begin to make your own bread at home. Your family will be delighted!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.