Are you looking for a relaxing way to help your loved one unwind but are not sure how to use massage gel? A massage using scented or flavored gel can be a very sensual and romantic experience to bring the two of you closer together. Follow this simple guide to make the most out of a little bit of gel and a lot of tender, love and care.
What you will need:
- A bottle of gel-any scent
- Blankets and pillows
- Make a Comfortable Spot: It will be hard to relax and rejuvenate if you are in a cluttered, busy atmosphere. Clear out a space and make sure it’s clean. Light candles and put on gentle music. Lay down pillows, blankets, and anything else that will help make the spot comfortable.
- Choose the gel to start with: Different gels have different properties. Lavender oil has very relaxing qualities. Try a minty scented gel for a tingly feeling, or a lavender or vanilla gel for a calming effect.
- Massage the shoulders: Learning how to use massage gel is fairly simple. Put about a tablespoon of gel in the palm of your hands, and rub them together. Rub their shoulders and neck, applying pressure with your palms. Work your palms in circles to break up the tension in the shoulders.
- Massage the back: Pour a lot of gel on the back. Flatten your hands to cover the surface and gently kneed the skin. Move your hands up to the back and down towards the tailbone to get a full massage.
- Massage the buttocks and legs: Move on to the bottom, using a firmer hand. Work your way down one leg, and then move to the other leg. Finish with the feet, pushing your thumbs into the bottom of the feet.
Use massage gel to wrap your partner up in blissful comfort without leaving a gross feeling on the skin. Don’t be afraid to try new products, or explore other parts of the body.
- In the winter, try using a warming gel to heat up a cold night. Try chilling the gel in the fridge to use on a hot summer night.
- Test a little bit of gel on the leg to make sure your partner does not react-especially if they have sensitive skin.