How To Use Massage Therapy Lotion
You don’t have to be a massage therapist to learn how to use massage therapy lotion. Knowing how to apply this slippery, sensual oil can earn you major points in the bedroom. The only skills necessary to use massage therapy lotion are willing hands, eager to thoroughly explore every region of your girl’s body.
- Read the instructions on the label. You might want to do this ahead of the big moment. Fumbling around with the bottle or tube as you try read could put a dent in the hot and steamy mood. It’s important to read the instructions so you don’t apply the oil to an area of the body where it might not belong.
- Spread out a sheet over the massage location. Make sure it’s one where you don’t mind it getting a little oily.
- Fill the palm of your hand with the massage oil. Use about the same amount as you’d use with shampoo. Don’t overdo it. You aren’t deep-frying a turkey here.
- Rub your hands together to warm the oil. Squirting the oil directly onto the back of the person receiving the massage can be cold so doing this spares her a potentially unpleasant feeling.
- Start the massage. Begin on the back and work your way all over if she desires. Use a light touch before working your way up to something heavier. Massage is very much dependant on personal preference so be sure to communicate during the experience to see what feels good. You’ll probably need to refill your hands with the oil during the process if you’re covering a large area.