If you want to use a keyboard and mouse with your PS3, you will be surprised how easy it is. Some games are much easier to play with a keyboard and mouse. Some games even need a keyboard in order to talk to other players if you are playing an online game. The PS3 comes with four USB ports, and these ports are the key to using a keyboard and mouse with your PS3.
If you want to use a keyboard and mouse with your PS3, you will need:
- A Playstation 3
- A USB keyboard, preferably wireless
- A USB mouse, preferably wireless
- A mouse pad
- Turn on your PS3.
- Attach the USB keyboard into one of the unused USB slots on the PS3. This will make you able to use the keyboard.
- Attach the USB mouse into one of the unsued USB slots on the PS3. This will make you able to use a mouse.
- Put the mouse on a mouse pad or some other flat, clean surface so that the movements you use with the mouse will pick up on the PS3.
You are now able to play your favorite games with your USB keyboard and USB mouse on your PS3. You can use a wired keyboard and a wired mouse, but you will most likely have to sit pretty close to the PS3 console to use them. A wireless USB keyboard and wireless mouse will make it so that you can sit comfortably away from your console and be able to use them most comfortably.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.