How To Use A Muslim Dating Service
Learning how to use a Muslim dating service will help you have a better experience. A Muslim dating service is different than a mainstream dating service in several important ways.
- Families are often involved in the process. On many Muslim dating sites, families can write the profile or make comments about the person on the dating site. Families are likely to review the profiles and make recommendations as well.
- The communication is more reserved. On a Muslim dating service website, each person can decide who they want to be contacted by email, online chat or by “winking.” Depending on the strictness of the family, some may choose to be contacted only through family members.
- Pictures may or may not be included on a Muslim dating service. Many people who are on the site will include a photo but for a female, she may choose a photo where she is covered, showing only her face. Others may only send photos to someone privately.
- Most Muslim dating service websites are set up to find those seeking marriage. Casual relationships and dating are not usually the focus of the participants.
- Mainstream dating services are not focused on religion. On a Muslim site, religious questions help to verify where the person is from and if they belong to a specific religious caste. Some services even let you specify if you are a convert to Islam.
- Muslim dating services are diverse. Since Islam is a worldwide religion, the website may be offered in several languages. People from all over the world are likely to post profiles.
Posted on: Nov. 18, 2010