How To Use A Paintball Grenade
Want to learn how to use a paintball grenade? They're more expensive than paintballs, but they're a lot of fun and can allow you to paint blast anyone behind or in a shelter. Paintball grenades are really handy if you have several opponents in one location-so you can take out multiple people at once. Paintball grenades work because they are tubing filled with paint, folded, and then clipped. When they hit, paint blows out of the ends of the tube. Read on to find out how to use a paintball grenade.
How to use a paintball grenade:
- Put on eye protection. Always be sure to wear your eye protection equipment when playing paintball.
- Find your opponent. First of all, you need to locate your opponent or opponents visually and get close enough to them so you can throw it.
- Pull the pin. Grab the pin on the paint grenade and pull it out, but hold onto the grenade.
- Throw the grenade. Using your dominant arm, throw the paint grenade as close to your opponents as you can. You want to get paint on as many of them as possible with your grenade.
- Get the rest with your paintball gun. Be ready with your weapon so that you can hit anyone who is trying to escape your paint grenade.
- Make sure everyone you hit with the paint grenade gets called out by the ref. They may not realize they've been hit from the paint grenade splatter.
Paintball grenades are not hard to use, although they are more costly than regular paintballs are. Use them to try to take out numerous opponents at once so that you can win when playing paintball.