There are many reasons to learn how to use Pampered Chef roaster. You can cook chicken, roasts, vegetables and more. A roaster can be made by using the Pampered Chef round baker stoneware bowl with a lid (can be a deep dish baker, if you don't have a lid for your baker bowl). This article will cover roasting a whole chicken in a Pampered Chef roaster.
To use a Pampered Chef roaster to roast a chicken:
- A Pampered Chef roaster (this set consists of a large stoneware baking bowl and lid)
- whole chicken
- Medium potato (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- Large onion (cut into wedges)
- Two medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- Garlic clove, pressed
- Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse chicken with cold water. Pat dry with paper towels. Place the chicken in Deep Dish Baker, breast side up.
- Arrange the cut potatoes, onions and carrots around the chicken.
- Combine the garlic, oil, rosemary, thyme, salt and black pepper (to taste) in small bowl. Then pour over the chicken.
- Pour water over vegetables.
- Cover with the lid.
- Bake approximately 75 minutes. Remove the lid for the last fifteen to twenty minutes of baking. The stoneware will keep the chicken and vegetables moist. It should not be necessary to baste the chicken or add more water during cooking, unless you remove the lid before the last twenty minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Let stand for ten minutes before transferring to a platter. Then serve!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.