How To Use Pandora Internet Radio
Pandora is making a big impact on the internet radio scene. A streaming internet radio that you can listen to through your browser, Pandora internet radio is different as it lets you listen to songs that you enjoy. Using Pandora internet radio is actually very simple; all you need is an email address (this will be your username), a password and a passion for music.
- Open your browser and head to Pandora. Alternately, you can do an internet search for the site.
- At the top right hand side, choose "Register." On the next page, just fill out the information—you can also click on links that will take you to their FAQ—and click "register for free."
- You can enter an artist or a song and Pandora will begin to locate that song/artist. It will also look for others that it thinks you may like.
- The controls for "play" and "skip" are at the top right and on the album cover. You can "thumbs up," meaning you liked the song, or "thumbs down," meaning you never want to hear it ever again, and Pandora internet radio will make sure not to play the songs you hate and only play the ones you liked.
- The site isn't the only way to access your internet radio station. Depending on your phone, you can also get Pandora through your cell phone. If you're running Windows Vista or Windows 7, you can download the Pandora gadget and listen from your desktop. There is a downside, however, and that is that you only have so many skips per hour. That means if Pandora played six horrible songs in a row, you'll have to grin and bear the seventh and following songs due to sponsor restrictions.
If you're just looking to listen to a few good tunes for a few hours, Pandora internet radio is one of the best online solutions out there.