Want to learn how to use a ping pong table top for a pool table? You can easily convert your old pool table to a ping pong table with the new ping pong table tops. You'll being enjoying ping pong in no time, and you don't even have to buy a ping pong table. Read on to learn how to use a ping pong table top.
What you need to use a ping pong table top for pool table:
- a ping pong table top
- knife or scissors to open the box
- two people to set the top in place
How to use a ping pong table top for pool table:
- Buy a ping pong table top. You need to purchase a ping pong table top for your pool table. These can be found online or you can also find them in sporting goods stores.
- Unload the ping pong table top. Carefully cut open the box and take it. Most of the ping pong table tops are tri-fold table tops so that you can put it away and store it when it's not in use. Some of the table tops have checkers or some other game on the opposite side of them.
- Unfold the ping pong table top. If it is folded, unfold it. There are usually metal fasteners on the seams that allow it to be folded.
- Set into place. Most of these ping pong table tops only need to be set in place on the pool table. They have rubber underneath that holds them in place on the pool table rails. Two people, one holding each end, should set the table top on the pool table to ensure it's straight and lined up well with the original pool table.
Now you know how to use a ping pong table top for a pool table. There are many different brands and styles of ping pong table tops; some hook onto the pool table with hooks instead of being held in place by strips of sponge rubber. Either way, a ping pong table top can make your pool table much more versatile.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …