How To Use Pivot 3 Beta
Knowing how to use Pivot 3 Beta can help you create your very own elaborate stick figure animations. Pivot 3 Beta is an advanced version of the original Pivot Stickfigure Animator program, a free software program you can download from the web. However, Pivot 3 Beta is only available to download through third party websites.
- Research some third party websites. A few that offer Pivot 3 Beta include File Front.com and SoftList.net. Each of these third party websites have their own download process, as well as terms and conditions, so be sure to check them out before choosing one.
- Install the Pivot 3 Beta program onto your computer. Once you choose a third party website to download Pivot 3 Beta, you will need to install it onto your computer. For most websites, this is as simple as clicking the “Download” button, agreeing to any terms or conditions and waiting for the program to install. You might also have to save the program on your computer or click “Run” from the download window.
- Open the Pivot 3 Beta program. After you install the soft program, it will either appear on your desktop or at the location you saved it on your computer. Double click the program to open it.
- Learn to move the stick figures. The stick figure on the screen will have dots at each of its joints. By clicking and dragging these dots, you can create movement with your stick figure.
- Create a new frame. A new frame is created in Pivot 3 Beta by simply clicking “Next Frame” from the side menu. Then you can move the stick figure again for the next movement.
- Animate until you have created a scene. As you continue moving your stick figure, a scene will start to unfold. Once you have completed the animation, you can click “Play” from the side menu to see how it progresses. Use the “Edit” option to fix any mistakes made during the animation process.