Polaroids sound like something that was used years ago, but people are now interested in knowing how to use the Polaroid A520 digital camera. The camera is compact and easy for everyday use, but getting it started can be a bit confusing. Here are steps that will make learning how to use the Polaroid A520 digital camera a whole lot easier.
- A Polaroid A520 digital camera
- Turn on the camera. This can be done by holding the power button until the LCD screen turns on.
- Press the "Mode" button. Hold the "Mode" button until you see the camera icon appear on the screen. Use the flash button to go through the options listed for you. Choose the icon that has a lightning bolt icon with a letter “A.” This will tell the camera to automatically determine when to use the flash button. To use the flash with red eye reduction, choose the icon with an eye on it. To turn off the flash altogether, choose the icon of a lightning bolt in a circle.
- Set self-timer. Press the timer button which will set the self-timer for whatever amount of time that you choose.
- Press the “M” button. By pressing the “M” button you can easily navigate to the exposure, quality and image size menus.
- Now take a picture. Use the buttons at the top of the camera to zoom in and out. Once you are content with how the image looks through the screen, press the shutter button to capture the image. Look at the LCD screen to see the picture that you have taken.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”