Learning how to use a water foot massager is the first step on the road of enjoying the benefits of a water massage. Water foot massagers come in many different varieties and price ranges. Water massagers are very popular because of their portability and their easy of use. They can even be used outside of the home!
Items needed to use a water massager:
- Water foot massager
- Comfortable chair
- Towel (having a second towel is optional)
- Bath salts or Epson salt (optional)
- Fill your foot massager with the amount of water recommended for the specific model you have. Do not fill the massager to the brim because the water will overflow when you put your feet in. If your water massager doesn't heat the water itself, you can pour warm water into it.
- Lay the towel down in front of the chair you will be sitting in. Place your massager on top of the towel.
- Adding bath salts is optional but it will add to the benefit of the massage. Many bath salts are scented, which can be soothing.
- Turn on your massager. Adjust the settings according to your preference. Many water foot massagers have multiple speeds and types of massage.
- After your massage is over, take your feet out and dry them on the towel. You may have a second towel, if you wish.
- Dump the water out of your massager and dry it before storing. Making sure your foot massager is always dry before storing it because will help the massager last.
- These are basic directions to use a water foot massager. There are many kinds of water foot massagers on the market.
- Consult your owner’s manual before use.
- Before selecting a water foot massager, do your research. There are many options available at number of different price ranges.
Not only does a deep massage establish intimacy in a “safe” way, but even the tensest woman loves a man who can help her ...
If there’s one thing every man should have in his kitchen, it’s good salt. That most basic of seasonings has been a stap ...
Another hillarious post taken off of Craigslist First Method1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.2. Add the required amount of ...