Many Linux users are finding it difficult to learn how to use Wine Linux. Setting up Wine on Linux is a little complicated, but relatively easy to do. It's important that you follow every step of this guide in order to effectively use Wine Linux.
To learn how to use Wine Linux, you will need:
- Wine downloaded onto your computer
- Applications you wish to install on Wine
- Your computer
Select the Wine icon and then click on the install button.
Locate the newly created folder called ".Wine" in your home folder.
- Open your username and hold down the following key shortcut in the proper order: Ctr + H. After using the shortcut, you will be able to see all of the hidden folders within Wine Linux.
Select "drive_C" and click on "Program Files".
- Select the programs that you wish to download onto Wine and begin downloading them one at a time. Make sure that you save the files inside the "Program Files" folder in Wine. If you do not do this, your programs will not work in Wine Linux.
Right click on the programs that you have installed in the "Program Files" folder and select "Install with Wine Windows Program Loader".
You should now be able to go to your start menu and run your programs.
- If the program still does not work, it may not be compatible with Wine Linux. It is still relatively new and there are many programs that are not compatible. You can determine whether or not a program is compatible by doing a simple online search.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.