You will have to learn how to use the Xbox 360 charge and battery kit before you attempt to charge your controllers with it. Using the Xbox 360 charge and battery kit incorrectly could end up costing you one of those expensive wireless controllers. The wireless controllers rule since you do not have to worry about tripping over wires when playing games, but the downside of them is the batteries. Having the Xbox 360 charge and battery kit is the way to go.
You will need:
- Xbox 360 wireless controller
- Xbox 360 charge and battery kit
- Xbox 360 console
- Purchase the Xbox 360 charge and battery kit. You can pick up a charge and battery kit in the Microsoft Online Store or at your local electronics store. You can get the kit by itself for around $20 or $65 with a controller included. You are better off buying the kit by itself unless you need a second controller.
- Hook the rechargeable battery pack into the slot on the wireless controller. This would be the same slot where the regular batteries go. Also make sure that the rechargeable batteries are facing the correct way.
- Take the cord that comes with the Xbox 360 charge and battery kit and plug it into the slot that you see on the front of the wireless controller. The other end of the cord plugs into the controller slot on the front of the Xbox 360. This is essentially where you would plug a regular wired controller in on the console. Make sure there is a snug connection on both ends of the charge and battery kit cord.
- Once you have the Xbox 360 change and battery kit plugged in to your controller, you can continue to play games while it charges. Once the charging is done, you can return to playing with your controller wireless.
- Do not place non-rechargeable batteries in the battery slot of the Xbox 360 wireless controllers when using the Xbox 360 charge and battery kit. This could cause damage and potentially ruin the Xbox 360 wireless controller.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.