How To Use Yu Gi Oh Cardmaker
Diehard carding fans that want to create a unique deck should know how to use Yu Gi Oh Cardmaker. Making your own cards can customize their special effects, traps and more. Understanding how to use the cardmaker is easy with a few simple instructions.
To use the Yu Gi Oh Cardmaker, you will need:
- Computer with internet
- Color Printer
- A4 size printing paper
- Photo paper
- Find the website. Bring up an open browser window and find the Yu Gi Oh Cardmaker website.
- Enter card information. Fill-in details in all categories as you continue the how to use Yu Gi Oh Cardmaker directions. Be creative when deciding specifics such as: card type, effects, attributes and level. The more creative you are, the better you'll like your cards! Select "Generate" button to preview the new card. If you like the way your card looks, then save the completed item on your computer.
- Printing Procedure. Continue by opening the Yu Gi Oh card in a program such as Microsoft publisher. Print the card on A4 paper at 66% of original size using a color printer. Using photo paper and a high-definition printer setting guarantees a better looking card.
- Finishing Steps. Employ a sharp item (such as a utility knife) to cut-out your printed card. If you want a realistic card, then make a back for your card, or glue it onto another card.
- Congrats! You have completed the how to use Yu Gi Oh Cardmaker process. This procedure can be used to make original cards for non-Yu Gi Oh characters.