Figuring out how to view MySpace private pictures is not necessarily as difficult as you might think. In fact, there are several different ways that you can go about viewing MySpace private pictures on people’s profiles. MySpace offers users the option to make their profile, or certain aspects of their profile, private. The privacy settings basically mean that not all people on the Internet can see the pictures that are deemed “Private.” However, there are a few ways to get around these privacy settings. Some are more ethical than others. You need to make your own decisions about what you are or aren’t willing to do to see the MySpace private pictures on someone’s profile.
To complete this task, you will need:
- Internet connection
- Friend ID
- Search for the person’s profile that contains the MySpace private pictures. MySpace allows you to search for people based on name, gender, age, status and location. These extensive search features should make it easy for you to find the person’s profile.
- Scroll through the list of options. Once you search, a list of possible people who have MySpace accounts will appear on your screen. You will typically be able to see their name, age, gender, location and default picture.
- Click the “Friend” button. The MySpace “Friend” button is located next to their default picture in the search results. You can also click on the person’s name to view the parts of their profile that aren’t private to make sure it’s the right profile. From here, click “Add to Friends” underneath the default picture.
- Wait for the friend request to be accepted. Once the person accepts you as a friend on MySpace, you will be able to view any MySpace private pictures that are viewable by friends, but not the general public.
- Obtain the person’s MySpace Friend ID. If you do not want to add the person as a friend, do not get accepted as a friend or if the pictures are private from some friends, including you, there is another way to view the MySpace private pictures. The Friend ID is usually located at the end of the person’s MySpace URL and is a string of numbers. If you can’t find it, enter the URL in the Myspacegens.com Friend ID Generator and click “Submit.” The Friend ID will then be provided to you.
- Type in a URL code that allows you to view private pictures with the Friend ID at the end into your browser. An example URL code is http://collect.myspace.com/user/viewPicture.cfm?friendID= and the Friend ID should be typed after the “=” sign. Press “Enter.” This type of code can allow you to view MySpace private pictures on that person’s profile. The URL codes to view MySpace private pictures expire, so you may need to search online to find a valid one.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …