How To View Private MySpace Pictures
Knowing how to view private MySpace pictures can help you get the most out of having a MySpace account. One of the greatest aspects of social networking is being able to share things like pictures with people you know. If you find someone’s MySpace profile or know of a profile that has private pictures and you want to see these pictures, there are several things you’ll have to do before you can view them.
To do this, you will need:
- Internet connection
- MySpace account
- Set up your own MySpace account. You can’t view private pictures until you have an account. Click “Sign Up” from the MySpace homepage. Enter your name, email address, new password and birthday and click “Sign Up Free.” This will create your MySpace account.
- Sign into MySpace. Before you start looking for the profile with the private pictures you want to view, you need to be in your account. Click “Login” from the MySpace homepage. Then, enter the email address and password you used to sign up and click “Login” again. This will take you to your MySpace profile.
- Search for the profile you want to view. From the MySpace homepage, enter the person’s name in the search box. Click “Enter.” Scroll through the list of names that come up to find the person you’re looking for. The profiles will have pictures, genders, ages and locations to help you find the right one.
- Click “+ Friend.” This friend button is located next to the person’s name in the search results. You can also click on the person’s name and view his/her profile. There will be an “+ Friend” button available there, as well.
- Go into the profile again. Once the person accepts you as a MySpace friend, you can enter his/her profile and will now have access to the private pictures. These pictures are private from public view, but not from the person’s MySpace friends.