How To View Private Photos On Myspace
Knowing how to view private photos on MySpace can be a very simple process, or it can be a little more complicated than you expect. This depends on if you want or can get the person who has the private photos to accept you on MySpace. When you try to view someone’s photos that you are not connected to, you might see a screen telling you that some or all of the person’s MySpace profile is private, including photos. However, with some clever maneuvering, you may still be able to view the private photos on MySpace.
To complete this task, you need:
- Internet connection
- Go to MySpace to search for the person. Once you’re on the MySpace website, you will see an area where you can search for the person’s profile. Once you find the right person, click the name to go to the profile. You can generally tell that it’s the person you’re looking for because default photos are not private.
- Find the “Friend” option. This is a small link that can be found near the person’s default picture. It’s usually underneath the picture and is labeled “Add to Friends.” Click the link.
- Check back in a day or two. Once a little bit of time has passed, you can check back on MySpace to see if the person has requested your request to become MySpace friends and connect your profiles. Once they accept, you should be able to view their private photos on MySpace.
- Use the Friend ID method. This method can be used to view the private photos on MySpace if you don’t want to add the person as a MySpace friend or if they will not accept your request. To obtain the friend ID, find the list of numbers at the end of the URL for their profile page. You can also find it by entering the URL into a MySpace Friend ID website, such as MyspaceGens.com.
- Get a MySpace private photos URL code. These codes are consistently changing, so you’ll need to search online to find a current one.
Note that to view private photos on MySpace by adding the person as your friend, you will need to have a MySpace profile of your own. Visit the MySpace website and click “Sign up” to create an account. Once you locate a code, type it into your browser with the MySpace Friend ID at the end. Press “Enter” to view the private photos on MySpace.