How To Wall Mount LCD TV
So you just bought that beautiful 50 inch television and now you want to know how to wall mount LCD TV. Well luckily these TVs are super easy to mount to walls. The main thing you are going to need is a willing friend, the mounting kit for the wall, a drill, sheet rock saw, electrical tape, stud finder and some cables to help wall mount it to the brackets.
- Plan the location. The most important step is to figure out where the TV will be placed.
- Find the studs. Locate the studs in the wall that you are going to attach the brackets to.
- Mark your lines. Once you have located the studs mark them and make sure that are level by using the leveler to ensure that the TV does not tilt when being placed on the wall.
- Secure the wall mount. There are two options to secure the TV to the wall mount. Number one using cables to anchor the TV to the wall mount the other way is to use the wall mount minus the cables.
- Cut holes. Use the sheet rock saw to cut the holes in the wall where you will be mounting the TV to.
- Secure the brackets. With the drill, take and secure the brackets to the studs in the wall.
- Place the TV. With a friend take and place the TV onto the brackets and secure the wall mount.
Now that your plasma television is mounted to the wall sit back and enjoy the experience of owning that new TV. If your ever in doubt about your installation, you can always check with the instruction guide included on that new TV purchase.