It doesn’t take long for your comfortable sneakers can get dirty and smelly, so it’s important to know how to wash and dry tennis shoes. To remove dirt and odors, you can wash your tennis shoes. Spot cleaning can revive the outside of your sneakers, but to really get them clean, you should wash them in the machine.
- Remove the shoe laces. Before you wash your tennis shoes, remove the shoe laces. This will prevent impossible tangles in the washing machine. If you like, you can wash the shoe laces by hand. Or this might be a good time to replace the laces with new ones.
- Prepare the tennis shoes. Remove surface dirt or dried mud with a brush. Then place the tennis shoes in a mesh laundry bag or pillow case and close the bag securely. Large safety pins are a good way to keep the shoes inside the bag during the wash cycle.
- Prepare the wash cycle. Set the washing machine to a small cycle. Add one-fourth to one-half cup of odor-eliminating laundry detergent. For extra cleaning power, add a little laundry booster. Smelly tennis shoes will also benefit from one-half cup of baking soda added to the wash.
- Wash the tennis shoes. Turn the washing machine on and let it agitate for a few minutes to dissolve the detergent and baking soda. Place your tennis shoes into the machine, along with a couple of like-colored towels to keep the machine balanced. If your sneakers are white, add some bleach to the wash.
- Dry the tennis shoes. When the wash cycle ends, remove your tennis shoes and use an absorbent towel to blot the excess water. The spin cycle probably removed most of the water. Stuff the toes of your sneakers with crumpled newspaper to help them keep their shape. Set your tennis shoes somewhere to dry (out in the sun is best).
Among the things American males lust after most are fine female forms and rare sneaks. Which is why the concept Kimmy Ka ...
Just because it’s hot out doesn’t mean you should be wearing sandals everywhere you go. Turn the heads of a few bikini-c ...
If you subscribe to popular lore, then you know that the first thing women notice about you is your kicks. Truth? Possib ...