Need to know how to wash a backpack? After a few months of use, it is a good idea to wash your backpack. Whether it has stains from a spilled lunch or heavy dirt marks from hiking in the woods, backpacks are easy to clean. Follow these steps for a quick clean-up.
To wash a backpack, you will need:
- A hand-sized cleaning brush
- A large bowl
- Baking soda
- A spoon
- A towel
- Mix the baking soda with water. Pour about a half cup of baking soda into the bowl and mix it with water. Mix the solution with a spoon until if forms a paste. Add more baking soda and water as needed until the consistency is thick.
- Brush the dirty areas. Cover the bristles of the brush lightly with the mixture and brush the stained area. If the stain is old and stubborn, scrub it with more pressure, but be careful not to tear the fabric. Continue this process until all of the dirty areas have been cleaned.
- Blot the wet areas with a towel. Take the towel and rub it over the wet areas to absorb the water and remove the cleaning solution. This will not completely dry the backpack, but it will quicken the process.
- Allow the backpack to dry. Place the backpack outside or in a well-ventilated area. Most likely, it will need to dry overnight, but the drying time will change according to the temperature in the area. Setting the backpack in the sunlight allows for the quickest drying time.
- The backpack can now be used. After the backpack has dried thoroughly, it is ready to be used.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."