Ever wondered how to wash your dirty bathroom rugs? After a few days of use, the rugs in your bathroom need to be washed. Each time you step out of the shower, the water soaks into the rug, which causes mold to grow and a musty smell. Wash your bathroom rugs at least twice a month to maintain a sanitary environment.
What you will need:
- Washing machine
- Drying machine
- Detergent and/or bleach
- Cleaning brush
- Dryer sheets
- Remove stubborn stains. Remove old or stubborn stains with the cleaning brush. Pour detergent onto the stain and scrub the area with the cleaning brush. Use bleach for white rugs.
- Put the rug in the washing machine. Do not wash the rug with any other items. Place the rug in the washer sideways. Set the washing machine to "Full Load" mode so the entire rug is washed. Use detergent for colored rugs and bleach for white rugs.
- Dry the rug in the drying machine. Place the rug in the drying machine with one dryer sheet. Set the dryer to the "Air Dry" setting for the longest amount of time available. The rug may not dry completely the first time around, so continue drying until the rug dries completely.
Tips & Warnings:
- Clean the lint filter before you dry the rug. Buildup in the filter slows down the drying process.
- Do not use bleach on colored rugs because the color will fade.
- The washing machine tub becomes unstable when it isn't filled evenly, so keep an eye on the washing machine until the cycle is complete.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.