If you want to keep your muscle car in the best shape possible, you're going to have to know how to wash a classic muscle car. By keeping your muscle car clean, you can show it the respect that it deserves. You will also be able to proudly show it off around town because it is shiny and beautiful. Keep these things in mind when cleaning your classic muscle car.
- Begin by parking your car away from the direct sunlight. You should never wash your car under direct sunlight, as this can do some damage to your paint job. Find a shady place to wash and make sure that the engine has cooled off before you begin.
- Wet your muscle car down with your water hose. Make sure that you spray it hard enough to knock off any large pieces of dirt or debris.
- Use a car washing solution to wash your car. Mix it with a bucket of lukewarm water until the water has suds.
- Dip a clean cloth into the bucket and use a back and forth motion to wash the car. Carefully wash one section at a time.
- Dry your car using a clean, cotton towel. You should see at least a little bit of dirt on the towel when you are done.
By correctly following these steps, you can keep your classic muscle car looking great. Don't forget, you should never wash your car in extreme cold weather. If it's very cold outside, wash your car in the garage.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.