If you want to keep your muscle car in the best shape possible, you're going to have to know how to wash a classic muscle car. By keeping your muscle car clean, you can show it the respect that it deserves. You will also be able to proudly show it off around town because it is shiny and beautiful. Keep these things in mind when cleaning your classic muscle car.
- Begin by parking your car away from the direct sunlight. You should never wash your car under direct sunlight, as this can do some damage to your paint job. Find a shady place to wash and make sure that the engine has cooled off before you begin.
- Wet your muscle car down with your water hose. Make sure that you spray it hard enough to knock off any large pieces of dirt or debris.
- Use a car washing solution to wash your car. Mix it with a bucket of lukewarm water until the water has suds.
- Dip a clean cloth into the bucket and use a back and forth motion to wash the car. Carefully wash one section at a time.
- Dry your car using a clean, cotton towel. You should see at least a little bit of dirt on the towel when you are done.
By correctly following these steps, you can keep your classic muscle car looking great. Don't forget, you should never wash your car in extreme cold weather. If it's very cold outside, wash your car in the garage.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.