How To Wash Dark Grey Jeans
Learn how to wash dark gray jeans by applying the following steps to your laundry routine. Doing laundry can be a daunting task, but not following instructions can lead to some laundry mishaps. Washing dark gray jeans with white T-shirts could turn the white shirts to a dingy gray unless you follow the easy steps below.
Items needed to wash dark gray jeans:
- Dark grey jeans
- Laundry detergent
- Washing machine
- Separate your laundry into piles according to colors. Make sure you wash dark gray jeans with other dark colored clothing. Do not add light colored clothing or white clothing to the dark clothing pile because dark colored clothing could run or bleed onto the light clothing, causing them to change color.
- Start the washing machine, selecting the cold water option. Washing dark gray jeans and other dark clothing in warm water is more likely to make the color bleed.
- Select the load size according to how full the washing machine is with clothing. Select the correct wash setting based on the type of clothing being washed.
- Add your dark gray jeans and other dark clothes to the washing machine. Close the lid and let the washing machine run for the full cycle.
- Once the washing machine is done, transfer the clothes to the dryer. Select the setting on the dryer that is applicable to the type of clothes that need to be dried.
- Fold laundry as soon as the clothes are dry to avoid excessive wrinkles in the clothing. Put laundry away in drawers or closet.