How To Wash Face
It is important to know how to wash your face. The reason why is simple. Your face is generally the first thing a person will notice when they see us? Don’t you always want to put your best face forward for the world to see? Start by following these steps.
- Decide on what cleanser to use on your face. No, you should never use regular soap on your face. The type of cleanser you should use will depend on the type of skin you have. Consider these things: is your skin dry, does your skin breakout a lot, do you have wrinkles, do you have oily skin, etc? There are skin cleansers on the market for every type of skin you can possibly have. You can even purchase cleansers for sensitive skin if your skin becomes irritated a lot.
- Once you decide on the cleanser you can begin washing your face properly. Begin by running some warm water into your sink basin. It is best to run some of the water and then catch it in your basin, instead of just allowing the faucet to run. You wouldn’t want to waste water. Make sure the water is warm in temperature. Never use hot water on your face.
- Dip a soft wash cloth into the warm water. Wring out and access water. Gently rub the cloth over your face using small circular motions. This action will help remove any dead skin from your face.
- Do not dry your face. Instead, apply a quarter size amount of the cleanser into the palm of your hand. Using your finger tips apply the cleanser all over your face. Again, use circular motions.
- Rinse the cleanser off your face. You can first try bending over the sink basin and scooping water up onto your face using your hands. This method will remove most of the cleanser. You can remove the rest with your wash cloth.
- Using your towel, pat your face dry. Never rub.
- Apply extra items now. These could be things like acne medication, moisturizing cream, etc if needed.