Do you want to know how to wash a hat in a dishwasher? There are just a few things to keep in mind when washing a hat in a dishwasher. First, do not wash anything other than a baseball cap in the dishwasher. If the brim of you hat contains any cardboard (usually pre-nineteen seventy-eight) then do not wash it in a dishwasher. Other than that, check the manufacturers instruction tag to ensure there are no special cleaning instructions. If not, you are ready to go.
Supplies you will need:
- Mild dishwasher detergent
- Hat you want to clean
How to wash a hat in a dishwasher:
- Ensure washer is clear of any other product, such as dishes. You will want to wash the hat by itself.
- Place the hat on the top rack of the dishwasher. The reason for this is the top rack has a lower clearance level and will help keep the hat in one place.
- Place a small amount of dishwasher detergent in repository. You do not want too much detergent, just a dab (thimble size).
- Close the dishwasher and lock the door preparing it for operation.
- Turn off heat dry option on the dishwasher.
- Turn the dishwasher on. You can't clean the hat unless the machine is turned on!
- Remove the Hat from the dishwasher and line dry.
At this point, you have completed the task of washing a hat in a dishwasher. You may also choose to buy a plastic hat-cleaning cage, normally found at a dollar or thrift store. It can be used in either a dishwasher or washing machine.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …