Do you want to know how to wash a hat in a dishwasher? There are just a few things to keep in mind when washing a hat in a dishwasher. First, do not wash anything other than a baseball cap in the dishwasher. If the brim of you hat contains any cardboard (usually pre-nineteen seventy-eight) then do not wash it in a dishwasher. Other than that, check the manufacturers instruction tag to ensure there are no special cleaning instructions. If not, you are ready to go.
Supplies you will need:
- Mild dishwasher detergent
- Hat you want to clean
How to wash a hat in a dishwasher:
- Ensure washer is clear of any other product, such as dishes. You will want to wash the hat by itself.
- Place the hat on the top rack of the dishwasher. The reason for this is the top rack has a lower clearance level and will help keep the hat in one place.
- Place a small amount of dishwasher detergent in repository. You do not want too much detergent, just a dab (thimble size).
- Close the dishwasher and lock the door preparing it for operation.
- Turn off heat dry option on the dishwasher.
- Turn the dishwasher on. You can't clean the hat unless the machine is turned on!
- Remove the Hat from the dishwasher and line dry.
At this point, you have completed the task of washing a hat in a dishwasher. You may also choose to buy a plastic hat-cleaning cage, normally found at a dollar or thrift store. It can be used in either a dishwasher or washing machine.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.