Do you want to know how to wash a hat in a dishwasher? There are just a few things to keep in mind when washing a hat in a dishwasher. First, do not wash anything other than a baseball cap in the dishwasher. If the brim of you hat contains any cardboard (usually pre-nineteen seventy-eight) then do not wash it in a dishwasher. Other than that, check the manufacturers instruction tag to ensure there are no special cleaning instructions. If not, you are ready to go.
Supplies you will need:
- Mild dishwasher detergent
- Hat you want to clean
How to wash a hat in a dishwasher:
- Ensure washer is clear of any other product, such as dishes. You will want to wash the hat by itself.
- Place the hat on the top rack of the dishwasher. The reason for this is the top rack has a lower clearance level and will help keep the hat in one place.
- Place a small amount of dishwasher detergent in repository. You do not want too much detergent, just a dab (thimble size).
- Close the dishwasher and lock the door preparing it for operation.
- Turn off heat dry option on the dishwasher.
- Turn the dishwasher on. You can't clean the hat unless the machine is turned on!
- Remove the Hat from the dishwasher and line dry.
At this point, you have completed the task of washing a hat in a dishwasher. You may also choose to buy a plastic hat-cleaning cage, normally found at a dollar or thrift store. It can be used in either a dishwasher or washing machine.
Your face is generally the first thing people notice about you. And by "people", you know we mean "women". Given your fa ...
Master blacksmith Tony Swatton crafts Hollywood’s most famous weapons. His latest project: Iconic Bond villan Oddjob's l ...
Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star’s leading man shares his wisdom regarding Nyquil buzzes, co-star Christina Ricci’s deepe ...