It’s easy to learn how to wash polyester clothing. You don’t need a wife or maid to do it for you. Polyester is a synthetic fabric, which makes it easy to clean. It has other benefits such as holding its shape and being resilient against mold and mildew.
To wash polyester, you will need:
- Washing machine
- Fabric softener
- Wash polyester clothing in the washing machine. Set the machine to permanent press and the temperature to warm. You don’t want to it be hot or cold.
- Use fabric softener. You should use this in replace of or along with your detergent for polyester clothing. The fabric can sometimes get stiff or itchy, and fabric softener helps prevent that.
- Dry your polyester clothing. After your learn how to wash polyester, you can either hang it out to dry or put in the dryer. Just make sure to take the clothing out of the dryer promptly or it will crease.
- Remove any stains with dishwashing liquid. It’s an effective and inexpensive way of getting stains out of clothing. If you’re unsure about using it on polyester, then buy a stain remover that’s specifically for polyester clothing.
- Remove oil with baby powder. Place the powder directly onto the spot. Wash polyester again in the washing machine after letting it sit for one hour.
Have your polyester clothing dry cleaned if you don’t want to wash it yourself.
Keep your polyester clothes clean or they will pick up odors.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.