Learning how to wash roller hockey goalie pads is something you should take into consideration. If you want to be able to use your hockey goalie pads day after day without smelling like accumulated sweat, you should pay attention. No worries, though. Learning how to wash your roller hockey goalie pads so that you are as fresh as can be is not difficult at all. Here are a few steps that you can follow to wash your roller hockey goalie pads.
- Roller hockey goalie pads
- Laundry detergent
- Space reserved for air drying
- Set your washing machine. Set your washing machine setting to gentle wash with warm water. The water should be enough for a large load.
- Put in the detergent. Pour the detergent into the washing machine and let it sit with the water. Make sure the detergent has mixed well with the water before you place your roller hockey goalie pads in the water.
- Let it wash. Once you place your roller hockey pads inside the washing machine, let it complete its cycle then take them out.
- Let it dry. It is best if you let your roller hockey goalie pads air dry so that the pads will retain the same size and shape. Leave your hockey goalie pads out to dry for at least 24 hours. If they still aren't dry, check them every couple of hours until they are dry.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …