How To Wash Sean Jean Leather Jacket
To know how to wash a Sean Jean leather jacket you have to know how to wash leather. The difference in a Sean Jean leather jacket and any other leather jacket is the brand name and the price. To wash a Sean Jean leather jacket you only need a few things if you do it yourself. Remember, you always have the option of a dry cleaner to wash a Sean Jean leather jacket.
What you need to wash a Sean Jean leather jacket:
- Leather cleaner
- Mild soap
- Clean cloths
- Leather conditioner
- The first way to wash a Sean Jean leather jacket is to use leather cleaner. Any store that sells leather jackets, or the store you purchased your Sean Jean leather jacket will carry the products to clean leather. The price of leather cleaner varies according to where you buy it and the brand, but it is definitely safe to use on your Sean Jean leather jacket that you paid well for. Read the directions and follow them carefully.
- Wash a Sean Jean leather jacket yourself. Choose a mild soap like baby soap. You only need the slightest amount of soap, but you also need it to be mild enough not to harm or dry out the leather. Another option might be a mild fragrance free dish soap.
- Mix your soap and water to wash a Sean Jean leather jacket. Fill a bowl with cool water about half way an add just a few drops of soap. Mix it around. There shouldn't be any suds in the water. If you have suds you have to much soap that will leave a buildup on your Sean Jean leather jacket.
- Start to wash the Sean Jean leather jacket. You will need a few clean cloths handy for this three-in-one step process to wash a Sean Jean leather jacket one section at a time. Get the first cloth damp in the soapy water and wipe a section of the leather jacket clean. Take the second cloth and dampen it in clean water to wipe off the soap. The third cloth stays dry to wipe all moisture from the section of the Sean Jean leather jacket. Repeat this until you have washed it completely.
- Condition the leather. All leather dries out when you wash it. The best way to keep a Sean Jean leather jacket around for a long time is proper care for the leather. You can purchase leather conditioner just about anywhere and it is worth a lot more than it costs. Read the directions and apply the leather conditioner carefully. Once the leather conditioner has fully soaked in and your jacket is dried, you have successfully washed your Sean Jean leather jacket.