How To Wash Shoes
Everyone from children to adults needs to know how to wash shoes. Unless you wear plastic bags to protect your shoes, it is almost unavoidable. Don't worry though, there is a way to wash your shoes and make them look brand new.
What you will need:
- Item 1: A used toothbrush
- Item 2: Baking soda
- Item 3: Water
- Item 4: A bowl
- Item 5: Paper towels
Mix the water and baking soda. Pour a small amount of baking soda into the bowl and mix it with water until it forms a paste.
- Put some of the mixture on the toothbrush. Cover the bristles of the toothbrush with the paste. Use small amounts to avoid making a mess.
- Scrub the dirty area with the brush. Scrub the area until the stain is gone. Note: the baking powder can also be used to get rid of smells. Scrub the inside of the shoes if needed.
- Scrub the insoles. Take the insoles out of the shoes and scrub them with the baking powder paste. Wipe them with the paper towel and allow them to dry.
- Wipe the wet area with a paper towel. If you scrubbed the inside of the shoe, use a little water to remove the baking soda paste.
- Let the shoes dry. Place the shoes in a well ventilated area or outside. It will take at least one day for the shoes to dry completely.
- The shoes are now clean and ready to be worn. Note: If you cleaned the inside of the shoes, they may need another day to dry.