Do you need to learn how to wash Vans sneakers? Vans are high quality skater-style sneakers. The method you use to wash Vans sneakers depends on which style of shoe you have and which materials it's made from. Before you wash Vans sneakers, you need to know whether they are canvas or suede. This should be obvious and you can tell just by touching the material, however, if you're not sure, take a peek at the label inside the shoe. It will state whether you have canvas or suede uppers.
- Wipe the excess dirt off the sneakers. If your sneakers are very dirty, brush the dirt off with a clean cloth.
- Remove the shoelaces. There's no reason to wash Vans sneakers if you're going to continue to wear filthy laces. These can be washed separately by hand or in the wash.
- Use suede cleaner. if you are going to wash Vans sneakers made of suede, they can be cleaned with any commercial suede cleaner. Just be sure to follow the instructions. In general, apply a small amount of the suede cleaner to a sponge and gently rub it into your sneaker.
- Wash in Woolite. If your Vans are canvas you can wash them in a mild detergent like Woolite. This can be done in a sink filled with warm water. Vans warns against putting Vans sneakers in a washing-machine as it may ruin the shoes.
- Let them dry. The best way to dry them after you wash Vans sneakers is to allow them to dry outside. While some may suggest letting your Vans dry in full sunlight, this may fade the color of the sneakers. Never dry your sneakers in a machine-dryer as it may shrink your shoes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.