Need to know how to wash vintage Lee jeans? It's important to follow certain steps when you wash your vintage Lee jeans so that they don't get ruined. It's easy for jeans to fade or tear during the washing process, so you need to be extra careful when washing your vintage Lee jeans. Taking the time to wash them correctly will help ensure that you will have them for many years to come.
In order to wash vintage Lee jeans you will need:
- Washing machine
- Laundry detergent that doesn't contain bleach
- Shower rod or other sturdy place to dry jeans
- Sort laundry so you have an entire load of jeans. Jeans are made from a heavier material than your other clothes, and while heavily dyed the color doesn't typically stain other clothing. When you wash vintage Lee jeans, you will need to wash them with other jeans so that the dye used in other garments doesn't bleed out onto the jeans.
- Pull the legs of the vintage Lee jeans inside out. Turning the legs of the jeans inside out helps the color to last longer and ensures that the detergent won't make the color on the legs streak.
- Set the washer machine to the correct settings. In order to ensure your jeans don't tear, set your washing machine to the delicate cycle and the water setting to cold.
- Start the washing machine. When you start the washing machine, the washer begins to fill with water. This is an essential step. When you wash vintage Lee jeans you don't want to put the detergent directly on the garments. The water helps dilute the detergent so the jeans won't end up with some lighter spots on the fabric.
- Hang jeans to dry. Once the washing machine completes the cycle, take your vintage Lee jeans out of the washer, pull the legs right side out and hang dry.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.