You can easily learn how to wash Levi's vintage jeans. Keep these tips in mind the next time you consider putting those pair of jeans through the washer. You want your Levi's jeans to look the best it can since it is vintage.
To wash vintage Levi's jeans, you will need:
- Bath tub or basin
- Lux soap flakes
- Second basin or baby bath tub
- Shower head
- Clothing rack or hanger
- Consider how good you are at washing clothing. Do your clothes come out good even after many washes? If you have trouble with color runs and bleach stains, then get your Levi's jeans professionally cleaned.
- Take your Levi's jeans to the dry cleaner. It does cost money to wash your vintage jeans this way, but it is worth it. A professional cleaner can improve the look of your garment.
- Wash your vintage Levis jeans in a bathtub or basin. Only wash one item at a time especially if you have other pairs. Fill the tub with warm water, and clean with gentle products such as Lux soap flakes. Dissolve the product into a jug of hot water, and add the solution to the tub.
- Lay your vintage jeans in the tub and pat it out flat. Let the solution run through your Levi's jeans. You can also use a sponge to let the suds soak through the jeans. Let it soak for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse out your Levi's jeans. Use a second tub basin or a baby bath tub for rinsing out your jeans. Lift your vintage jeans carefully out of the first tub and transport them into the second tub. Using the shower head, rinse your jeans off with cold water until the water runs clear.
- Put your Levi's jeans on a hanger or rack to dry. If you want to put them in the dryer, then put the vintage Levi's into a pillow case or lingerie bag and close it tightly. Never spin it with other clothes in the dryer.
Press the garment when it is damp or almost dry.
Never put vintage clothing in the washer.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."