Need to learn how to wash water polo swimsuits? Water polo is a cool sport, but how can you wash your water polo swimsuit to keep it in the best shape for the longest time? If you don't wash and dry it correctly, you can end up ruining your water polo swimsuit. Read on to find out how to do it the right way.
- Fill tub or sink with cold water. You will need to handwash your water polo swimsuit as most suits require this.
- Add washing detergent. Pour in a couple of tablespoons of clothes washing detergent and mix it in with the cold water.
- Place soiled suit in tub or sink. Submerge your water polo swimsuit in the soapy, cold water.
- Agitate the water. Place your hand in and agitate the water by moving your hand around so that you thoroughly clean the swimsuit.
Rinse suit. Rinse the swimsuit by running clean cold water all over it.
- Remove swimsuit from water and gently ring it out to remove the excess water. Ring out the rinsed swimsuit gently to prevent damaging it.
- Hang suit to dry. Place the clean water polo swimsuit on a drying rack so that it can dry thoroughly.
Most water polo swimsuits come with directions on the inner tag for how to wash them. Because they are made of lycra, polyester, nylon and spandex, it is usually suggested that you wash your polo swimsuit in cold water and hang it to dry in order to prevent it from being ruined by the washing machine or more importantly, a hot dryer. Now you know how to wash water polo swimsuits without ruining them.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.