If you need to know how to wash Wrangler slim fit jeans, you are probably not a true American man, or you are someone who has taken your doctor’s advice to lose weight far too seriously. The more chauvinistic males among us will assume that this task is properly completed by a woman, but such a person will soon find a woman’s hand rapidly approaching their face.
Things You Will Need:
- Mild Laundry Detergent
- Washing Machine with a Gentle Cycle
How to Wash Wrangler Slim Fit Jeans:
- Gather all your delicate clothes and separate them by color. You do not want to throw clothes made from fabrics that get damaged when they are exposed to cold water thrown into the machine.
- Fill the washing machine with the clothes. Carefully balance the load. Some people prefer their Wrangler slim fit jeans to be washed without other clothes, but this is a waste of time and energy. Hand washing is not necessary.
- Set the washing machine to the gentle cycle. Let the washing machine fill to the top before adding the appropriate mount of the mild laundry detergent. Woolite is recommended.
- Let the cycle run. When the cycle finishes, find a line or a drying rack to put your clothes on. Shake the clothes out slightly and place them on the rack. Take the jeans off the rack when you need to put them away. Guys will probably leave their Wrangler slim fit jeans on the rack until you put them on.
Although many men will ignore this advice before doing anything, it does help if you read the instructions before deciding to wash your clothes. It prevents damages. Fortunately, the process is the same as it is for many other fabrics.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.