Finding out how to watch Hulu on TV can be a very valuable piece of knowledge. For many people the ability to utilize a free service like Hulu on their television can mean the difference between having a cable or digital bill versus watching your favorite television shows and some movies for free. By just taking a few minutes of time you will be able to watch Hulu on TV without any issue.
To watch Hulu on TV you will need:
- A TV and computer with an S-Video, VGA, DVI, or HDMI compatible outlet.
- A cable that is compatible to the outlet on your computer and TV.
- A Hulu account available at http://www.hulu.com.
- A keyboard.
- A mouse.
- Connect your TV and computer. Using the cable or cables compatible to your TV and computer input slots connect your computer with your TV. You will need to check the compatibility by looking at your computer slots and your TV video input slots. Make sure that your TV input option is selected to activate your computer and that your computer is set to use your TV as another monitor. Both the TV and computer must recognize each other for you to watch Hulu on your TV.
- Connect your computer to the internet. You will need to make sure you have either a DSL, cable, or wireless Internet connection in order to watch Hulu on TV. If you are using a laptop you may already have a wireless connection. Check your user manual if you are unsure about your wireless capability.
- Access and login to Hulu. Using your keyboard and mouse open a browser window to http://www.hulu.com and login to your Hulu account. You can now browse through Hulu and watch your selected show or movie on your TV.
Watching Hulu on your TV is as simple as watching Hulu on your computer. The navigation is no different. If you do not have a Hulu account you can get one free at http://www.hulu.com.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.