How To Watch Live TV
Knowing how to watch live TV is simple, thanks to technology which advanced in different ways where anyone, anywhere in the world can get access to TV networks online. It is also extremely convenient since many TV networks are available on a computer whenever you want to view it. Find out what you need to do watch TV shows that currently airing live.
To watch live TV, you will need:
- A computer
- Very fast Internet connection
- Downloadable materials to watch live TV
- Test your computer speed. It is important to watch live TV by checking your Internet connection speed; it should be very fast to avoid loading problems since it is streamed live. Also, make sure your wireless router secured and password protected so others do not steal your bandwidth on your network.
- Go to Channel Chooser. This website is free and you do not need to registers to become a member. Channel Chooser allow anyone to watch live TV shows- it has over 1,000 of networks from regular TV network to cable TV, you can either browse the list or narrow down your search using the search box on the right side of the website.
- Install software to start watching your shows. To watch live TV using Channel Chooser, you must download Microsoft Silverlight, Windows Media Player, and Adobe Flash Player to watch TV live smoothly. After installing each software, you can enjoy watching live TV anytime you want!
- To favorite TV shows, you must register at Channel Chooser to keep up your catalogue of shows.
- Choose which country to use Channel Chooser. Depending on your location, there will be selected channels available to use.